Quoda is a sophisticated yet easy source code editor or IDE, similar to Notepad ++ to use TextMate or Sublime text, with integrated support for SFTP / FTP (S) Server and Cloud storage (dropbox and Google Drive). Here are some of the best features are:
• Syntax highlighted issues
• Cross session processing
• Code completion *
• Snippets * with tabstops and variables
• Extended Keyboard
• with regex and case (in) sensitivity
• SFTP / FTP (S) integration *
• dropbox / Google Drive integration *
• Google Apps script support
• keybindings [19459006Suchenundersetzen] • Live- HTML / Markdown Preview * (tablets)
Other features include downloading URL source code, auto-encoding detection, bracket matching, automatic indenting, line bookmarking, color picker, HTML formatting, and even more – many of these no other Android IDEs or text editors
Quoda is continuously updated with new features. The following are planned to be published shortly: GIT support, Box and onedrive integration, custom styles, import FTP server data FileZilla, code completion for all programming and more
* require these features upgraded on Quoda Premium for only $ 3.99 / £ 2.49 / € 4.10.
Quoda has much focus put into its user experience had, so it is an easy to use, fast, responsive and very reliable IDE. Despite its wide range of functions, it is made as intuitive as possible, so that you develop as productive as possible and focus on the source code.
If you want to program from your PC productively away Quoda is a must, so that you, a text editor and IDE like Notepad ++, TextMate or Sublime Text in the bag to carry code if they go!
For more information: Getquoda.com
Email: email@example.com. Feedback, bug reports and suggestions welcome
Current version: 188.8.131.52
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
offered by: Quoda