handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet or phone! With Squid You can write as you would on paper with an active pen, passive stylus or your finger. to fill Easily markup PDFs forms, edit / sign class papers or documents. draw importing images, shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Choose fast copy / paste and move content between pages and notes. Organize notes in notebooks and increase your productivity!
(is for Miracast, Chrome used) Turn off the device in a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, a meeting or conference, organized by wirelessly to a TV / projector casting. Export Notes as PDF files or images, then share them with others or save them in the cloud!
Squid is vector-based – to keep your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can all the letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or delete only parts of words with the true eraser. The Selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting, and even the size of a drawing if you want without loss of quality.
Squid to give on capable devices natural, pressure-sensitive handwriting particular advantage of the active pins. Just write with the stylus and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to efficiently and be easy to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us to translate Squid: Translate.squidnotes.com
• Take notes naturally with a pen and a finger on active pen-enabled devices (eg Galaxy Note devices with S pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active delete pin devices (eg Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types ( as empty, impossible, graphic) and sizes (eg infinitely letter A4)
• undo / redo, select, move and resize
• to change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize (press your notes long in notebooks, drag & drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• import, crop and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, JPEG or for printing, archiving or sharing
• Shared notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-window support
• shortcuts a new note or open to create a notebook
• Current notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF import – easy writing, drawing and markup on PDF files with all powerful features with a standard banknote available. This includes highlighter tool
• Tool Pack – Adds a highlighter tool, a “true” eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), forming tools and a text tool
• Cloud Backup – Backup / Restore and Note Pad Export as PDF storage providers dropbox and box
offered by: Steadfast innovation, LLC