Symantec Endpoint Protection 12
Antivirus protection is always required, regardless of the type of work on a system, whether it be physical or virtual. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution developed to secure servers, desktops, laptops and virtual environments against a variety of threats.
This application is based on a technology called the Symantec Insight which can monitor the common and security rating of almost any known application online, so a user can be confident that the installer programs are completely safe.
not only endpoint protection Symantec enhanced especially for protection, virtual infrastructure, but it can also randomly scans and updates, keep the cache Scan common and scan images online, as well as automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
special function of this application is the integrated recovery tool that can be used in them to create a CD or USB stick self-booting the overall suite of Symantec malware removal. Once created, a USB stick or a new CD can boot the infected host PC virus free mode that allows users to remove the malware detected easily (and retrieve valuable documents in the process).
features of Symantec Endpoint Protection 12
• State-of-the-art protection from the world’s leading company in the field of security.
• Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
• Integrated anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention and application control device testing.
• Centralized management of powerful security for endpoints physical and virtual
• allows immediate upgrade network access control cut yourself without the deployment of additional software
• smooth migration from previous versions of Endpoint Protection Symantec
Developer: , Symantec
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt