is a utility designed to copy / move files faster and safer. You can resume broken file transfers.
TeraCopy skips bad files during copy and even shows the files skip to the end of the file transfer.
TeraCopy will calculate files CRC checking on the fly to speed up source and target files comparsion. Seamless integration with Windows Explorer allows you to keep working with files as usual.
Copy or move files by dragging the left mouse button or the Copy and Paste commands.
Features of TeraCopy
· Copy files faster: TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce’re looking times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
· pause and resume file transfers. . Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click
· Error Recovery: In case of copy error, teracopy try several times and in the worst case simply skip. File, not the entire transfer cessation
· List files Aintrktiooi :. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy files individual problem
· Shell integration: TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
· Full Unicode support.
how to install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title release: TeraCopy Pro v3.0 Beta