WinToUSB 3.1 Enterprise
WinToUSB is a nice software which allows you to install and run the Windows operating system on a USB hard drive or USB flash drive, using the ISO image or CD / DVD drive as an installation source. WinToUSB also supports creating bootable WinPE USB drive, it can help you transfer the contents of WinPE to a USB drive and make the drive bootable. In addition, WinToUSB can be locked on multiple computers. The first contact, it detects the hardware of the system automatically, and then downloads and installs the necessary drivers. So the next time it is connected to the same computer, it will instantly recognize the right tools. Because not all software running on supported operating such a system, it is desirable that they be tested first, had difficulty preventing you later, when you might be dependent on certain vessels.
Features of WinToUSB 2
• Easy to use wizard interface provides a step-by-step install Windows / WinPE USB drive.
• installing Windows / WinPE ISO image or CD / DVD.
Support for Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 Technical Preview / 2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2 and WinPE 2/3/4/5.
• Use any edition of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 preliminary to create a Windows To Go USB drive.
Support for MBR and GPT disk layouts.
• There is no need to install WAIK (Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows) or WADK (Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit).
• Windows 7/2008 R2 does not include native support for USB 3.0, so that Windows 7/2008 R2 will have to be booted from a USB 2.0 port
• Drives USB Flash are very slow. It takes a long time to install and run Windows USB flash drive, it is highly recommended to use a hard disk with a USB connection.
• Windows To Go drives can be locked on different computers, so you can carry it anywhere and use it on any computer.
• Windows 7/2008 R2 is not completely portable. You may experience problems running driver at startup on different computers.
• You need to be a campaign manager computer you are installing the WinToUSB on.
* support for creating USB drives installing Windows from an ISO file
S * support panish language
* other minor bug fix
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt